I prefer to think of this place as "the home".

I'm waitin' fer the puddin cart.

Thank you all for the welcomes!!!! We are excited about the endless possibilites for travel in our new MOHO! We certainly will travel with Mom some and hopefully with friends and family. As soon as I posted the pic on Facebook I had offers to "accompany me" on my next excursion! LOL! Poor Ken has alot of training still left to do with us. Ftwildernessguy I think we all get brave behind a computer screen and keyboard. :acae-1:   Lou...Your reputation proceeds you.....Bring it on! :raspberry2:  DaveInTN hopefully we will get to go with Mom to TN one of these days. Since unlike them, I am not retired, I have to limit my long travels......but will certainly be going with them some. Afterall I need a lifeline close by until I get the hang of this "new world" I will be drivinig!

Lucky for me that i have become a part of this crazy group.....I am no stranger to nut houses! LOL! I am still navagating through the site so please be patient with the newbie...but glad to be here!

Melissa