I'm so excited for our November trip with half of our grandchildren.  I've already started designing background pages for my scrapbook!

Here's an example:

Template1two-pagespreadfor12x12copy.jpg

They are designed to be used in Adobe Photoshop and have a .125 inch bleed.  Should also work in Photoshop Elements.

I will be happy to share.  If interested, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another template I've been working on:

Template-CR-web.jpg

It is based on a template by Connie Prince.  I used her layout and added my own papers and elements.  It's ready to just insert my pics and journaling.  I played with this one for a couple of days.  

There are several programs you can use to digital scrapbook.  I use Photoshop, but it costs in the $600 - $800 range.  You can also use Photoshop Elements, which is around $100.

There are lots of freebies to be found on the web.  I rarely pay for anything.  My only expense is getting my books printed if I choose to do so.

If you would like to see lots of examples of digital scrapbooking of Disney vacations, go to MouseScrappers at  http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php.  I also occasionally pick up freebies there but get lots of great ideas.

• 5 months later...