How many of you 'cruisers' are planning on a Disney stay first?

We are going to be at the Fort Aug 29th thru Sept 8th. How many of you folks going on the cruise are planning on spending a day or two at the Fort (or on Disney property) before you go?  I'm hoping to meet a whole new batch of Fort Fiends this year (and see as many of the ones I met last year again too)!

I am planning on staying at the fort Fri till Sun, going to put the mh someplace in Orlando and then when we get back on Thurs stay thru Sun.

So anyone who wants to come party at the Fort is welcome to our site.

I am planning on staying at the fort Fri till Sun, going to put the mh someplace in Orlando and then when we get back on Thurs stay thru Sun.

So anyone who wants to come party at the Fort is welcome to our site.

I scheduled a limo pickup from the fort to the port.  There are only 4 of us.  Would be happy to share if anyone else is interested. 

Which hotel are you staying at Carol?

You just gave me an idea!  If we have a few people that would like to come in the night before and stay by the port, maybe I can negotiate a cheaper rate with the hotel manager!  Anyone interested?

I dunno Rhonda. I think when we first booked I did a search on wyndhamrewards.com (my preferred hotel chain) and found something for around 80 that included parking and a shuttle.

I'll search again and let you know. (I may stay on points and then ask the hotel directly about parking).