So how many Michigan, Ohio and Indiana Fiends do we have

Cedar Point is nice and would be great for those of you who have kids at home yet.I usually camp in Northern Michigan, Florida or South Carolina and am not really familiar with what else is in our area. Hopefully we have some other Fiends who have more experience with what is in our area. :parrot:

I can't resist a political comment...probably out of place....Add Wisconsin and invite all the area Democrat Senators.  :parrot: :banana:  Sort of a Meet and greet and Hide Out?

:banana: Ya but if we invited Wisconsin we probably couldn't get a forum to decide on where to meet :rofl2: :rofl2:

Seriously though Wisconsin and Illinois, you people are close enough that we should be able to find someplace that wouldn't be a hardship for a bunch of us to get to.

Especially if we could find a place in northern Indiana

I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio...about 40 miles South of Columbus!

Meet and greet would be nice!

I'm in TX now but grew up in Lancaster, OH... east of Campingmommy.  My family is still all there.

Then I think you should join us. Once a mid-westerner always a mid-westerner :parrot:

I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio...about 40 miles South of Columbus!

Meet and greet would be nice!

I'm in TX now but grew up in Lancaster, OH... east of Campingmommy.  My family is still all there.

We go there quite often! It's grown a lot over the years! I have a childhood friend/college roommate that lives there now!

Indiana baby!!!! I am 30 minutes south of Indianapolis! :banana:

I feel like I can call Indiana my home too. We spend a lot of time there. Elkhart area the most but also South Bend, Fort Wayne, Goshen, and a little town west of Indianapolis that I can't remember the name of right now. Basically anywhere in Indiana that either sells trailers or trailer parts we've been there. :parrot:

I have never camped there yet so maybe you have some ideas?

i know more southern Indiana past Bloomington areas to camp.....Are we talking Northern IN?

I've camped at Cedar Point and also a KOA in Sandusky.....?

I guess at this point we need to figure out who would be interested in doing this. Then decide on a campground and a time.

I don't have a problem with meeting in any of the three States, I don't know very many campgrounds in Southern Michigan and have only camped at Cedar Point in Ohio. Have no clue what there is for camping in Indiana.

I do think it would be a great opportunity for some of Northern folk to meet :bravo:

I'm from Waterford, MI about an hour north of Detroit.

I'm not sure what we're doing as far as any more camping goes.  We have a bit reserved already.  But I'll keep an eye on this.  I KNOW I can get my dh to go if it's Cedar Point.

Cedar point would be easy for us too. My dh loves there campground

I'm not sure what we're doing as far as any more camping goes.  We have a bit reserved already.  But I'll keep an eye on this.  I KNOW I can get my dh to go if it's Cedar Point.

I grew up in and work in Waterford.

I grew up in and work in Waterford.

See it is a small world. All together now ... it' a world of :rofl2:

I just looked at the Cedar Point site and checked some prices. The weekend of May 14th-15th

Full hook-up pull thru $166 or $218 with a one day ticket.

Full hook-up back-in $156 or $208 with a one day ticket

pull-thru electric only $126 or $178

back-in electric only $110 or $162

some food for thought