Ooooh!!! 

When Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns to Magic Kingdom Park next week, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom fans are in for an additional treat – the chance to pick up an event-exclusive game card!

HAL778899SMALL.jpg

Just in case you’re new to the game, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is an in-park interactive experience that allows guests join Merlin’s quest to defeat Disney Villains who are scheming to take over Magic Kingdom Park. Guests use maps to search for villain hideouts throughout the park, visit magic portals and use spell cards to foil a villain’s plan. The quest begins in the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A., where you can pick up key cards, spell cards and maps (additional cards can be purchased at select merchandise locations).

This special card features the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion attraction and lets us “sorcerers” tap into the supernatural power that lies within the Haunted Mansion’s graveyard. Players can use the card to direct poltergeists to scare away any Disney villains they may come across on their journey.

This special event card will be distributed separately from the regular Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card packs (yes, you can pick up both while attending the party). The Hitchhiking Ghost card is available at both the Magic Kingdom Firehouse and the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom location behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe during the party, and guests must register to play with their party ticket and event wristband in order to get one.

Can’t wait to test this card out? Share your excitement in the “Comments” section below!

This would be a great time to mention to any Fiends going to the Halloween party that you are permitted to pick up one of these free for every member of your party.

There are Fiends who collect these cards, but can't get to the party.  There are also Fiends who will be going to the party but really don't care about the cards.  A cool thing to do if you're in the second category is to pick up the cards and pass them on to someone who would like to have them.  If anybody wants to do this, say the word, and we can work out the distribution.

TCD

• 1 month later...

Couple of things.

First this

ddf928211Large.jpg

This is the new MVMCP card for this year.

And

At the party last night, I got two extra MNSSHP cards for 2013 AND 2 MNSSHP card from last year. I needed one of the cards from last year so I have 2 2013 cards and 1 2012 card.

And just throwing this out there, I need a MVMCP card from last year and a number 22 to complete my set.......hint hint.

• 3 weeks later...