8x8 Photo Book for $12 including shipping

Groupon has 8x8 20 page photo books for $12 including shipping. I just bought several and plan to use them as gifts. I'm going to do one of our Disney trip for my mom's birthday. Just sharing in case you want to do the same for grandparents, etc. They don't expire until July.

I just logged into Groupon and found a deal for a 20-page 8x8 photo book for $11.99.  It's from a company called Printerpix.  Haven't heard of them before.  They are located in Lake Mary, FL.

Unfortunately 20 pages is never enough for me.  I'm currently working on one scrapbook that's going to be 100 pages.  And a couple of others in the 60-page range.  I use Artscow for printing.  They are in China.  They have stitched books on heavy paper.  So far I've been pleased with them.  Supposedly glued pages over time will fall apart.  

And I really like the 8x8 size.  Most scrapbookers do 12 x 12, but it's so much easier to view an 8x8 book.