Best time in summer to go to WDW?

This is such great info.  Thanks for the activities listing.  I think it will be great fun.  I love the potluck idea and the drinks with friends, er, I mean "fiends".  I At least two of us have agreed the 4th will be the best.  I'm sure I can convince the rest.  Ya'll are great.  I hope to meet ya'll sometime.

YEAH!!!! We booked our reservations for July 2-July 12th.  I am so excited.  We don't have tickets yet and I still have lots of questions.  But, ya'll have been so helpful so far.  We had a family meeting and decided, this was the best time, even though it will be crowded.  We just know that it will be exciting, I can't wait.  Hope to get to meet some of ya'll when we go. It is just so much information and planning. But, we have 10 months to get it all together, (I hope). I hope ya'll don't get tired of me asking lots and lots of questions. I already have a several, but before I bug you, I want to see if ya'll have already answered them somewhere else. I'm sure we will be talking soon. Thanks again.

YEAH!!!! We booked our reservations for July 2-July 12th.  I am so excited.  We don't have tickets yet and I still have lots of questions.  But, ya'll have been so helpful so far.  We had a family meeting and decided, this was the best time, even though it will be crowded.  We just know that it will be exciting, I can't wait.  Hope to get to meet some of ya'll when we go. It is just so much information and planning. But, we have 10 months to get it all together, (I hope). I hope ya'll don't get tired of me asking lots and lots of questions. I already have a several, but before I bug you, I want to see if ya'll have already answered them somewhere else. I'm sure we will be talking soon. Thanks again.

That's awesome!  Me and my bunch will be there from the 28th of June to the 6th of July.  Do you have kids?  How old are they?  10 months seems like FOREVER doenst it??

Hi Judy. Yes, I'm so excited. I do have 3 girls, but they are older--24, 22 and 17. I guess I shouldn't call them girls, more like young ladies. But, heck, we will be at Disney World, so we are ALL kids:) How about you? How old are your kids? What type of camper, trailer, RV do you have? What loop do you usually camp? I'm loaded to questions.

iluv,  Welcome to the madness.  I think you have made a wise choice to go for the 4th.  After that, you can see what you like and don't like and can decide on when to make your NEXT trip.  My family are mostly Christmas/ New years people, but have been a couple of times for Spring Break and rarely in the summer.  There is no BAD time for Disney, but it just works better for different people to go at different times.  As mentioned above, be sure to reserve some time to relax at the Fort.  There are a lot of activities there normally and even more around any holiday.