To The Top Of The Tower

I understand.

My thought when I was recommending those places was just for a couple of nights just to see St. Aug. maybe to or from the Fort.  Just chiming in on TCD's remarks about it, it's such a beautiful and interesting place to visit.  And the beaches are so family friendly.  Heck, you could even pull in for an afternoon on your way to another FL location and see quite a bit.  The visitor's center has RV parking that is free.

I appreciate all the reccomendations.  We just travel different from your normal full timer or vacationer.  IH's job rarely allows for simple overnight during the week stops.  He works 8am till 6pm most days and is on call 24/7/365.  Campgrounds almost always have 11-12 checkouts though some you can pay anywhere from $4 up for late departures.  Perhaps some day when we aren't living in the RV and are just vacationing in it (thus part of the vacation/disney budget) and not part of my "mortgage" costs.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic