Do not stay at Pecan Point in Dothan Alabama.

We have stopped at this campground the last 4 times we have gone to Disney.  It was never much, but it was a easy on and off place to overnight.  We made reservations to stay this year.  We got there about an hour before posted office closing time.  They assigned us a sight and when we pulled in, there was no electricity connections.  The empty box was still there.  Leonard walked back to the office and everyone had already left at least 45 minutes before closing time.  There was a phone number posted to call, so he called and they put us in the only other spot available.  It was a narrow spot close to the office, but we pulled in.  Our built in surge guard wouldn't let us use the electricity on that sight. The only thing we could do was plug in to the 30 amp pole of the motorhome beside us that was using the 50 amp plug.  We later found out that all the others in those sights didn't even have reservations.  They had just pulled in and gotten sights.  I think they should have kept a spot for us that worked, since we had reservations.

We have stayed over night at Pecan Point several times and never had and trouble, I hope it was only a fluke because that is our go to spot.

We have also stayed at Ozark several times too but not since it became a KOA, it changed hands a couple yrs ago. The new people seemed nice, then right after that it because a KOA and we haven't been there since. On the way home we try to make it to Deer Run, it is a very nice CG too.

Vicky, let us know how Dove's Rest is if you stop there.

We have stayed over night at Pecan Point several times and never had and trouble, I hope it was only a fluke because that is our go to spot.

We have also stayed at Ozark several times too but not since it became a KOA, it changed hands a couple yrs ago. The new people seemed nice, then right after that it because a KOA and we haven't been there since. On the way home we try to make it to Deer Run, it is a very nice CG too.

Vicky, let us know how Dove's Rest is if you stop there.

We had never had problems before either.  I thought you had stayed at Dove's Rest.  It may be several years before we go back.