Trail's End Breakfast - late seating time and new dishes?

Has anyone been to the breakfast buffet around 11:00 recently?  In years past, it seems many hot items were not being replenished in an effort to get ready for lunch.  Now that lunch is ala carte, is that still an issue?

I read in a recent review, that there was eggs benedict, cheese grits and cold salmon.  I didn't recall those dishes being served.  Do we have to arrive at a certain time to get those?  

Thanks for your help!

Shannon

We ate there late morning (10:30ish) a couple of weeks ago.  When we arrived there were only a couple of pecan rolls left, but they quickly brought out a fresh skillet full.  Eggs benedict were available - both with pulled pork and the traditional ham - as were cheese grits and the salmon. 

I think we were probably the last 4 people to be seated but we had no problems with them running out of food.

Hope your experience is similar!  :)

Oh and

bth_welcome-7.gif

We were there this morning. Our reservation time was 10:15. We actually got in about 10:25.

The buffet was full of fresh food. If something was low there was a panfull right behind the low one ready to be replaced. We were impressed.

Here is a list of what I can remember. ... fresh fruit.breads.pastries.salmon. eggs benedict.breakfast pizza.bacon.sausage.bisquits.gravy cheese grits.waffels.scrambled eggs.french toast bread pudding with pecan sryup.... those are the highlights I am sure I forgot something. We were happy. I bet you will enjoy!