I put plastic drawers in my "closet" and put some small plastic drawers in my kitchen cabinet.

I put a plastic utensil tray in the bottom of the cabinet under the sink.  It serves two purposes, it holds kitchen utensils and it also catches any small drips that might occur under the sink before it can damage the inside of the camper.

I have also gotten rid of the folding table and made my bed permanent and put plastic drawers under the bed.

There's a ton of wasted space under the "jacknife" sofa in our Outback.  I relocated the freshwater pump to a more accessible space under ours and this spring I plan on replacing the screws that hold the decorative front on the sofa with industrial strength magnets, walling off the remaining empty space from the pump and water heater and using that space for storage for all the throw blankets we have accumulated from Disney over the years.

There's a ton of wasted space under the "jacknife" sofa in our Outback.  I relocated the freshwater pump to a more accessible space under ours and this spring I plan on replacing the screws that hold the decorative front on the sofa with industrial strength magnets, walling off the remaining empty space from the pump and water heater and using that space for storage for all the throw blankets we have accumulated from Disney over the years.

Our sofa has outdoor storage space.