Personal WDW Shopper Service?

Hello,

Two things I wish I bought at the parks but forgot I cannot seem to get at the Disney store even though they are on their site.  Does anyone know of a personal shopper kind of service for the parks?  I saw one Kellys pds or something like that but looks like she is swamped with grocery deliveries.

Have any of you ever used such a service?Thank you in advance!

Laura

UPDATE:  I found a great store to purchase things from Disney World when you are stuck in Wisconsin.  I was able to get two Vera Bradley Bags that I could not even find when I was there and a few little things My daughter asked for but I said no when we were there.  It is of course pricier but cheaper than flying there. On a Vera Bradley bag that was $90.00 At Disney or the Disney store (But unavailable) it was $134.00 on this site. The little Mickey head bracelets you see while checking out all over the place that are around $6.00 are $13.95 at this online store. I ordered last week and my order has already shipped out. I also had to email them and they emailed me right back.  So very nice customer service.  I have no idea how they can do this legally but I'm happy!  My Mom looked all over for a certain Vera Bag and we could not find it when we were there, so she will be very surprised to get it for Christmas!

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/

Happy Shopping  :clint: