I'm Tired of Hot Dogs...How do you like your burgers?

Too many of the younger generation prefer "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun" That is the power of advertising, that commercial is like 100 years old and yet I still remember that jingle for a Big Mac.

I prefer my burger cooked done, but still juicy, on a grilled bun with bacon, cheddar and fried onion rings. If that is not available just mayo and tomato!

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us.

But be sure to add BACON right :rofl2:

This thread made me so want a hamburger - I called Mr. Whipperwhirl from the road on the way home and asked him to make burgers.

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :banana:

Tell him to make you a millionaire!  :rofl2:

This thread made me so want a hamburger - I called Mr. Whipperwhirl from the road on the way home and asked him to make burgers.

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :banana:

Ya well he told me if we started our business we would be millionaires. That was 26 years ago,  I am still waiting :dance:

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :dance:

Ya well he told me if we started our business we would be millionaires. That was 26 years ago,  I am still waiting :smug:

No Poof?!  :banana:

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :dance:

Ya well he told me if we started our business we would be millionaires. That was 26 years ago,  I am still waiting :smug:

No Poof?!  :banana:

No Poof, no millions and I can't even get a decent burger from him :rofl2:

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :bugeyes:

We need Mr. Doodlebug on here.  I have a lot of pull with Mr. Whipperwhirl these days - I am "knocked up" after all.

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :rofl2:

We need Mr. Doodlebug on here.  I have a lot of pull with Mr. Whipperwhirl these days - I am "knocked up" after all.

I told him I was going to sign him up. He hasn't said no.  :rofl2:

If I asked Mr. doodlebug to make me a hamburger he would say " Poof you're a hamburger" and I would go hungery :rofl2:

That's kinda like.....(customer to smartass desk clerk)  Excuse me, but could you call me a taxi?  (Clerk)  Surely sir,....You're a taxi!  Or.....

"Hey man could you turn on the stereo."......."Sure!!...I Luuvvv you stereo"