Favorite Fireworks locations in MK?? QUICK!

Hey y'all- sorry for the most likely repeated thread but we're at the Fort getting ready to head back to MK for the party & I didn't have much time to search! (in fact, I'll probably be checking this on the boat!).

Where is your favorite place to watch the fireworks from?

I AM HAVING THE BEST TIME!!!!  :banana:

Main Street from Casey's corner back to the train station. Any where along there. I stood at the tree the other night while I was working and had no one around me and a great view of the castle and fireworks. Up until I was pulled back inside to take care of a guest recovery.

Thanks guys! Devores... I'm finding it harder than I thought I would to find photographers! What the heck??

Right now, our photographers are dropped. During the parades and fireworks we drop because we cannot be on the street for parades and the crowds take over the street for fireworks. After the fireworks, they will all be back out. There are some areas that do not drop though. Try the rose garden, Tomorrowland bridge, Fantasyland bridge, and the castle hub in front of the statue. Also, every character will have a photographer assigned to them.