how about a kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream

How many people does it take to finish a kitchen sink :dance:

Just had the kitchen sink 2 weeks ago...girls night out for my friend's 40th.  4 of us couldn't finish it.  Trust me, it wasn't for lack of trying either.

I caved the other night and had a Ben & Jerry's brownie ice cream bar from the quickie mart at the hotel, Yummmmm

That's tough not to do when working on the road.  The problem with Courtyard's and Residence Inn's are those darn quickie marts.  Too tempting. 

Now for me, my favorite ice cream is Kirkland Super Premium Vanilla from Costco.  That stuff is so rich!  I love it plain, or with a little hot fudge.  Or if I'm feeling really crazy I'd stir some Grape Nuts into it. 

I caved the other night and had a Ben & Jerry's brownie ice cream bar from the quickie mart at the hotel, Yummmmm

That's tough not to do when working on the road.  The problem with Courtyard's and Residence Inn's are those darn quickie marts.  Too tempting. 

Now for me, my favorite ice cream is Kirkland Super Premium Vanilla from Costco.  That stuff is so rich!  I love it plain, or with a little hot fudge.  Or if I'm feeling really crazy I'd stir some Grape Nuts into it.

Wow Dave, you sure do live dangerously! :dance:

how about a kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream

How many people does it take to finish a kitchen sink :D

Just had the kitchen sink 2 weeks ago...girls night out for my friend's 40th.  4 of us couldn't finish it.  Trust me, it wasn't for lack of trying either.

We did this several years ago with 3 teenagers and 3 adults and couldn't finish it.

Chex party mix ain't bad either. :rofl2: