Please tell me the year, make/model and MPG.  Plus any pros or cons that you might want to throw it  ::)

We're considering a class C moho for our family...something used.  We like the Coachman Leprechaun, if it has the two beds in the room as that works best for us however, those have been tough to find.

We have a 2007 (I think) 35 foot Gulf Stream Conquest Super C. It has the bunks on a slide across from the bathroom in addition to the bunk over the cab. I love it, but not for the MPG. I think we get like 8-9 when we tow the Jeep, maybe 11-12 when we don't. I'd have to ask my husband for that because I could be totally wrong. 

I like that it has plenty of room. We've have beds to sleep 9 comfortably, although we never have had that many. The fridge is a lot bigger than our old trailer too. The gas tank is BIG, so we don't have to stop for gas as frequently as we used to.

I don't like that it doesn't have blackout shades in addition to the day shades (our previous trailer did). We're thinking about changing them because we all sleep better.

2013 Forest River Sunseeker 3100 with a gas engine & no toad.

MPG:  Depends on a variety of factors.  Diesel / gas.  No toad / toad.  Highway / city.  Flat / hills.  Speed has a LOT to do with it.  I've tracked 3 longer trips.  Got a 7.7, 7.7, & 9.2 depending upon the combination of factors above.  Around an 8 is what I use for planning purposes.  Sounds expensive but you need to do the math.  Works out for longer trips better.  We spent $800 in gas to go from Cincinnati, OH to the Fort & back last spring break.  Way cheaper than airline tickets.  Takes longer though.  Also allows you to stay onsite without a rental car which is better than staying offsite with a rental car (in our opinion at least).

Pros:  You didn't say if you have anything now.  We had 2 pop ups for nearly 20 years.  Setup / teardown is way faster vs a pop up. Comfortable.  As for me personally, MY clean shower & toilet are the biggest positive factors!

Cons:  Not a cheap hobby.  I mention setup / teardown as a positive but the offset is there is more ongoing maintenance such as oil changes, exercising the generator, etc.

Layout:  Are you talking 2 beds in the back bedroom or two bunks apart from the bedroom?  If you are talking the former, it isn't popular so it might make resale difficult.  Just something to consider.

Regarding a Coachmen Leprechaun:  I don't know if I'm supposed to steer you to another website but...  I know you said used, but if you are considering a newer used ('13 or later), you may want to take a read through this thread on RV dot net.  In fact, that website in general & specifically the class C forum will have a lot of great info to read as you consider this purchase.

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/27253634.cfm

(Mods:  I apologize in advance for directing someone to another website if I'm not supposed to do that but it's in the spirit of informing them prior to such a large purchase.)

I was a little optimistic with my numbers. It's more like 7-8 towing and 9-10 not.

MPG:  Depends on a variety of factors.  Diesel / gas.  No toad / toad.  Highway / city.  Flat / hills.  Speed has a LOT to do with it.  I've tracked 3 longer trips.  Got a 7.7, 7.7, & 9.2 depending upon the combination of factors above.  Around an 8 is what I use for planning purposes.  Sounds expensive but you need to do the math.  Works out for longer trips better.  We spent $800 in gas to go from Cincinnati, OH to the Fort & back last spring break.  Way cheaper than airline tickets.  Takes longer though.  Also allows you to stay onsite without a rental car which is better than staying offsite with a rental car (in our opinion at least).

Pros:  You didn't say if you have anything now.  We had 2 pop ups for nearly 20 years.  Setup / teardown is way faster vs a pop up. Comfortable.  As for me personally, MY clean shower & toilet are the biggest positive factors!

Cons:  Not a cheap hobby.  I mention setup / teardown as a positive but the offset is there is more ongoing maintenance such as oil changes, exercising the generator, etc.

Layout:  Are you talking 2 beds in the back bedroom or two bunks apart from the bedroom?  If you are talking the former, it isn't popular so it might make resale difficult.  Just something to consider.

Regarding a Coachmen Leprechaun:  I don't know if I'm supposed to steer you to another website but...  I know you said used, but if you are considering a newer used ('13 or later), you may want to take a read through this thread on RV dot net.  In fact, that website in general & specifically the class C forum will have a lot of great info to read as you consider this purchase.

(Mods:  I apologize in advance for directing someone to another website if I'm not supposed to do that but it's in the spirit of informing them prior to such a large purchase.)

You are allowed to link. This isn't one of those forums with lots of crazy rules. But there are plenty of crazy folks!!! LOL

I'm not crazy, I'm Dopey ... and I have the shirt AND the medal to prove it! :rofl2:

Haha...  :rofl2:

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the link.  Regarding what we have, nothing right now.  We have a rather large tent :)  My DH just had to buy a newer vehicle, but opted for a car over a truck (gas mileage) because he drives so much for work.  A class C might be an option next year, but we're still weighing all the options.  As for bunk beds, we have two little ones and the Leprechaun had two beds in the back...but we looked at some class C's today and we might work the sleeping arrangements a different say so...right now we're just trying to take it all in.  I like the idea of driving down the road and having the access to the MOHO however, I can also appreciate trading my van in for a towing vehicle and getting a TT (benefit of not having to drive the MOHO to the market if/when we need groceries).

Thanks again for the feedback fiends  :bighug: