As I mentioned in the Camping with Disabilities forum, Joyce and I are taking her father, George, to WDW in February. He eats big lunches (we have lunch reservations so far at Liberty Tree Tavern and Biergarten) and light meals for supper. Any suggestions for broth-based soups for supper? The only restaurant I know of with an assortment of soups is Earl of Sandwich. That's good for maybe two suppers.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone. George has dietary restrictions and stays away from dairy (for the most part). I didn't think of China and Japan. I checked the All Star Music menu and they have several soups, also. I'll print the menus and give them to him ahead of time to review. It's nice to have options :).

Judy-  The quick serve restaurant at Wilderness Lodge- Roaring Fork- always has two self-serve soups available.  One of the soups is actually chili, and the other one changes.  I've seen minestrone, chicken noodle and vegetable soup as the soup of the day there.  It is easy to get there from the Fort.

I tried to find someplace on-line that lists what the soups of the day are, but couldn't find anything.  But, I did find this entry on the Disney Food Blog that lists the best Disney soups: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/06/best-disney-soups/

TCD

Judy-  The quick serve restaurant at Wilderness Lodge- Roaring Fork- always has two self-serve soups available.  One of the soups is actually chili, and the other one changes.  I've seen minestrone, chicken noodle and vegetable soup as the soup of the day there.  It is easy to get there from the Fort.

I tried to find someplace on-line that lists what the soups of the day are, but couldn't find anything.  But, I did find this entry on the Disney Food Blog that lists the best Disney soups: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/06/best-disney-soups/

TCD

Thanks TCD.  I'll take a look at the link. 

Thanks TCD.  I'll take a look at the link.

Judy, you might want to check out the food court over at Port Orleans Riverside. They have a soup and sandwich station between the "meat and veggie" station and the "made to order" salad station. They usually have a couple of soup selections that seem to change daily... Its close to the Fort and offers several options for others in your party that may want something else...