This will be our first time staying at Fort Wilderness and we have decided to go for a preferred site over a full hookup. I'm looking for suggestions on which loop to stay in....we have a 22 ft trailer so we don't need a ton of room. We would love to have a little space between the spots and/or a view of the woods as we will be bringing our 2 year old for the first time to Disney. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

With preferred loops, there is 100, 200, and 300. If you have pets, then 300 is your loop.  If not, then 100, or 200 are also available.

There is an app called Sites at the Fort that shows pictures of most of the campsites, with dimensions. Look in the play store for android or the apple apps store.

There are also videos of each loop on YouTube.

Welcome!

This page has links to the app and videos Carol mentioned above, and also the Google Earth interactive map and some other site info. Look under "Site Classifications Overview"
http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/site-map-find-what-you-need-here-r99

We're fans of the 300 loop - particularly the outside sites about halfway around (333-336 ish).  They're nicely spaced out and back up to bushes, so they feel pretty private.

The first half of the outside of the loop also has some nice sites, including some that back up to the nice grassy area along the canal.

Site 108 is great. We camped in that site on 2008 and again in 2013. You have a clear view of the woods from your awnning area. It's a short walk to either the comfort station or the settlement. Quiet except for the water parade around 9:45pm. I highly recommend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk