Grumpy...went by your site earlier but didnt look like anyone was home so i didnt stop. And with a name like Grumpy I was scared to knock. But know that i made the effort. :) Ours seems to keep up with rest of cart traffic and for what it is....seems more than adequate for us. With the Cricket it's ALL about size. It's the only cart that I am aware of that will reduce down to the dimensions that it does...and still carry 3-4 adults. Uphill.

We were at the Fantasy Parade. Maybe the "sooped them up", but the best ours would do was 8 mph and that was the drawback since Linda's EVC does close to 5 and our cart is closer to 20. The compact size did make it nice.

10-4. We were clocked at 13mph on the radar gun over by the dog run last night with 3 XL folks o. Board. Probably tops at 15-ish with one or two onboard. I'll try tostop by later sometime and say hello.

We should be around the rest of the evening, a cranky bus driver is talking about stopping. :)

Sadly we are back home from the Fort, but already planning our next trip!  What a wonderful time we had - nearly perfect weather for a week and a half, the bugs were non-existent, crowds were manageable, and fun was plentiful. The only tragedy was my beautiful Mickey lamp post blew over the last day there and will now require some extensive repair. :banghead:       But....he shall return, I'll see to it.   Great to meet a few more Fiends on this trip - Grumpy and Grandma, Okieheart, and just missed meeting Lou by a few minutes. We'll be back in the summer sometime, and again in the fall.      Woo hoo.

Notice the speed monitors near the dog park are both on an uphill?  I'd like to know what my mini-rig will do on the straightaway.  I hit 11-12 MPH toward both of them, but think I could get a blazing 15 on level ground.  And is that rise a part of the old train route?   ???

Mike, are those 2 boston terriers in your avatar ?  if so we may have met while you were there. I ran across someone walking two bostons near the 1600 comfort station, one of the bostons didnt care for my boxer.

They are part-Boston, actually Boston-Rat-Chihuahua (or BRATChihuahuas); I never walked them in the 1600 loop while there, but IF I had, I can guarantee that one of them would not have cared for your boxer (or pretty much any other dog too)!