I'm assuming that as you didn't post your site number, that you have a very large Fort Fiend sign so that if a Fiend drove by twice, they would have seen it.

For once I agree with Lou. Post your site number or in Lou's case. Just put an apple pie on your picnic table and he will find you ASAP.

Have a great stay and I hope you meet several fiends.

Perhaps he did have a sign and hid it when he saw you driving by.

I know for a fact that there are a few Fiends that post on a regular basis, that don't want Fiends, probably especially me, stopping by when they're at the Fort.

I know who they are, and I do stay away. Even if I happen to see them accidently, which has happened.

But 99% of you knuckleheads do welcome a visit from another Fiend, even me.

No visit to the Fort is complete without a visit from a crabby wonderful bus driver.  It's especially well received if Buddy, what's-his-name, and Gail accompany him.    If you're new and he comes bearing a large spike, be not afraid.  Accept it as a symbol of welcome to a crazy group.

A good report on Lorna and Richie.  Thanks.

Hey Lou,  I cooked an apple pie last week just for an excuse to heat up the oven.  It was cold around here.  Only had one can of apple pie filling, so I drained a can of pear slices and added those in.  It came out pretty good considering it was my first try.  I'll send you a slice or bring a piece when we come down at Christmas.  It may be a bit moldy by then, but a little penicillin never hurt anyone.  :rofl2:

I'll send you a slice or bring a piece when we come down at Christmas.  It may be a bit moldy by then, but a little penicillin never hurt anyone. 

Thanks a lot ole buddy,ole pal.

Between Shawnee and you, I doubt they'll be any pie left to send to me, moldy or otherwise.

Hey Lou, I cooked an apple pie last week just for an excuse to heat up the oven. It was cold around here. Only had one can of apple pie filling, so I drained a can of pear slices and added those in. It came out pretty good considering it was my first try. I'll send you a slice or bring a piece when we come down at Christmas. It may be a bit moldy by then, but a little penicillin never hurt anyone. :rofl2:

Hey Lou. We all know ken won't save you or anyone else a piece of pie.

This is just another reason we like Judy better. Lol

We've been on the go and having such a big time since we got here and hadn't checked back on this thread til now. We are in 718 until Sunday.

Proud owners of AP's! So odds are good we'll be back more often this year. Also stopped in Augusta on the way down and bought a Cricket compact golf cart that actually fits in the back of our little Pontiac Vibe toad. Loving it so far.

Sorry no Fiends sign out front. Need to work on that.

Grumpy...went by your site earlier but didnt look like anyone was home so i didnt stop. And with a name like Grumpy I was scared to knock. But know that i made the effort. :) Ours seems to keep up with rest of cart traffic and for what it is....seems more than adequate for us. With the Cricket it's ALL about size. It's the only cart that I am aware of that will reduce down to the dimensions that it does...and still carry 3-4 adults. Uphill.