The fax# is:407-824-3508

Date

TO: Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground Site Assigner

Address

SUBJECT: Site Request for Month xx - xx

RE: Reservation # xxxxxxxx

I am really looking forward to my stay at the Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground and am writing about campsite requests. I do understand that these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed.

If possible, I would like a site in Loop xxxx with a site that will accomodate the following: (list your "stuff" here) and near (whatever you want to be near).

Thanks so much for your help, and once again I?m really looking forward to my visit to Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or by email at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Your name here 

Not having a fax machine (no land line in the house and don't know any computer stuff), is there an email address so that I can scan the form and send it in?

If you need it I can send the fax in for you if you email it to me. I have an E-fax service for my TA work. 

If you need it I can send the fax in for you if you email it to me. I have an E-fax service for my TA work.

Thanks Jason. We don't arrive until April 27 and I still don't know what loop I want. We are about to get in to the fast and furious planning stage. I will send you the form about a week out. Mike

Great Jason, we will probably get you do that for us also thanks