TT and Tent in a Full-Hook Up Site?

Good morning!  I'm trying to get my campsite booked this morning, and I need some quick help.  I need two sites for two TT and a tent.  I want just the full-hook up sites, but my travel agent is telling me that if we want to put a tent up we have to get two preferred sites.  Is this true?

Heather

Good morning!  I'm trying to get my campsite booked this morning, and I need some quick help.  I need two sites for two TT and a tent.  I want just the full-hook up sites, but my travel agent is telling me that if we want to put a tent up we have to get two preferred sites.  Is this true?

Heather

You need a new travel agent.

Not true at all.  You can put a tent on any site in the Fort.  Full hook-up sites are ideal for that.

You're the same person who asked about how to have sites together for you family, and I assume it was this same travel agent who told you she had it covered.  If she doesn't know that it's OK to put a tent on a full hook-up site, I'd be worried about the other stuff she promised.

TCD

Definitely can put a tent on any level of site. I personally had my tent behind a Fiends TT in the full hookups and had plenty of room for a fairly large tent.

I will second making sure your TA knows the Fort. It can be a unique system for booking with in the Disney properties.

As a matter of fact Preferred sites, may be some of the worst for both a trailer and tent. Some of those sites are pretty small, and have small "sand" areas with not much room for a tent.

The full hookup sites, especially in 1700 or 1600 are very nice size wise and have lots more room than most of the preferred sites.