Frozen Blu ray and DVD combo with free download question

I bought my DD the blu ray & DVD combo and it comes with free download. I've never gotten a free download so I'm sure the best way to do it. I'd like to download it on my computer and then put it on my iPad, DW iPad, and DD iPod.

Is this possible or is it only one download on only one iPad or computer.

Thanks.

P.S. Walmart has it on sale for only $19.96.

Ray, there is a link and code that comes with the discs.  On the computer where you have your main iTunes account, go to the link and use the code, and you should have the option to either download on Movies Anywhere or directly into iTunes.  My daughter used Movies Anywhere, which apparently also automatically put the movie into iTunes.  In any case, it is now in iTunes on our laptop, and can then be put on any device that you sync with your iTunes account.  We have it on two iPads and a couple of the kids' iPod touches.  It can also be watched directly on the laptop....or you could stream it to your TV if you have a setup to do that from your computer or the iPad.