Yes, we live within sight of the Mountain, but rarely go there.  We are also Dollywood AP holders, no Super, no water stuff, no coasters.  But the kids like to go and we do a lot of other stuff in the area.  I never leave the area without a new tool or accessory, for example.  We go through Chattanooga and Knoxville, so it's 4-5 hrs in the MH.

Yes, I still live here......I hate allergies and the past 2+ years have been the worst.  No break at all...not even with the snow.  Then I managed to get a horrible cold that made every muscle in my stomach and chest hurt so bad I could hardly move.  Then I started itching..from knees to neck....that went on for 3 months so I finally went to see my doctor.  He gave me 2 shots and a Rx cream for the affected areas and it is almost all cleared up now.  He, nor I, knows what caused it.   There is never a dull moment around here.

Last Sunday morning around 1 am our little baby's feeding tube came out (on it's on) and it is the type that only a surgeon can put in and take out......well it came out without any help from a surgeon.  So off to the ER we went.  Baby and I were there for more than 8 hours waiting for a replacement tube like the one he had.  There was not one to be found anywhere.  So they put in a McKey G Tube, which I love because I have changed those things out hundreds of times.  Then they sent us home.  We called his surgeon on Monday and he said to leave that one in and they were ordering a back up one in case that one leaks, etc.  Well, in the wee hours of Monday morning he had that one out.  I immediately popped it back in and put a little more water in the baloon than the surgeon had done and it is working fine.  He was laughing at me the whole time.   He is such a cutie.

We are still waiting for word about our adoption of the little one.  We have been jumping through hoops getting everything the State needs.....mostly due to our ages.  Hoping for a positive answer soon.   Prayers are much appreciated.

Kimberly completed middle school last month and will be moving to high school next year.  However, she and Shawnee will be in different schools due to her complex issues and there is no class for her with Shawnee.  

We have completed all the paperwork and evaluations for our guardianship of Shawnee.  Since he turned 18 yesterday we had to

get legal guardianship of him since he will be unable to handle his own affairs.  Just waiting now for the Court Date.

We are all enjoying our new dog.  She is so sweet and loveable and very smart.  I can not belive how smart she is.  She is asleep under my computer desk right now.  When I head for the bedroom she will get under my bed, in her bed, and be there all night.  She also thinks she is a guard dog as she barks at everyone who comes to the door or in the house.  So, I have to put her in time out.  :jumpforjoy

I guess that pretty well sums up my life for the past few months.  I need a vacation bad.     :wheelchair:  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I still live here......I hate allergies and the past 2+ years have been the worst.  No break at all...not even with the snow.  Then I managed to get a horrible cold that made every muscle in my stomach and chest hurt so bad I could hardly move.  Then I started itching..from knees to neck....that went on for 3 months so I finally went to see my doctor.  He gave me 2 shots and a Rx cream for the affected areas and it is almost all cleared up now.  He, nor I, knows what caused it.   There is never a dull moment around here.

Last Sunday morning around 1 am our little baby's feeding tube came out (on it's on) and it is the type that only a surgeon can put in and take out......well it came out without any help from a surgeon.  So off to the ER we went.  Baby and I were there for more than 8 hours waiting for a replacement tube like the one he had.  There was not one to be found anywhere.  So they put in a McKey G Tube, which I love because I have changed those things out hundreds of times.  Then they sent us home.  We called his surgeon on Monday and he said to leave that one in and they were ordering a back up one in case that one leaks, etc.  Well, in the wee hours of Monday morning he had that one out.  I immediately popped it back in and put a little more water in the baloon than the surgeon had done and it is working fine.  He was laughing at me the whole time.   He is such a cutie.

We are still waiting for word about our adoption of the little one.  We have been jumping through hoops getting everything the State needs.....mostly due to our ages.  Hoping for a positive answer soon.   Prayers are much appreciated.

Kimberly completed middle school last month and will be moving to high school next year.  However, she and Shawnee will be in different schools due to her complex issues and there is no class for her with Shawnee.  

We have completed all the paperwork and evaluations for our guardianship of Shawnee.  Since he turned 18 yesterday we had to

get legal guardianship of him since he will be unable to handle his own affairs.  Just waiting now for the Court Date.

We are all enjoying our new dog.  She is so sweet and loveable and very smart.  I can not belive how smart she is.  She is asleep under my computer desk right now.  When I head for the bedroom she will get under my bed, in her bed, and be there all night.  She also thinks she is a guard dog as she barks at everyone who comes to the door or in the house.  So, I have to put her in time out.  :jumpforjoy

I guess that pretty well sums up my life for the past few months.  I need a vacation bad.     :wheelchair:  ::)

You need prayers, you got 'em! Love to read about your love for those kids...and the doggie. :)