From the Disney Food Blog...

Free Appetizer or Dessert at Emeril’s Orlando Restaurants
May 8th, 2014 by Kim.

Today we’re sharing a Universal Orlando deal with our readers. After all, we know you might be heading over that way for a butterbeer!

Now’s a great time to dine at renowned chef Emeril Lagasse’s two restaurants — Emeril’s Tchoup Chop and Emeril’s Orlando — at the Universal Orlando Resort.

banana-cream2.jpg

Banana Cream Pie at Emeril’s Orlando

Free Appetizer or Dessert

With the purchase of an entrée and a same-day theme park ticket, guests will receive their choice of a free appetizer or dessert. The offer is valid during lunch and dinner and limited to one redemption per table.

Signature dishes at Emeril’s include New Orleans barbecued shrimp, house-made gumbo, and banana cream pie. At Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Kahlua chicken eggrolls, Tchoup Chop crunchy shrimp, and Hawaiian style malasadas donuts are a few of the delicious choices.

This offer is valid now through December 30, 2014. For more information, visit Emeril’s Restaurants.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/05/08/free-appetizer-or-dessert-at-emerils-orlando-restaurants/

Have you been to Emeril's Carol? 

I'd love to try it sometime and we are planning to hit Universal this fall for a day or 2.

Yes, I had lunch at Emeril's the day I went to USF a couple of years ago.

One last quick update - LUNCH!!

I decided to try lunch at Emeril's. They had a special if you had a Universal ticket, you got a free appetizer.

I was seated right away and ordered the Fried Green Tomatos with Bacon, Yumm!!!!

Fried Green B.L.T.

Cornmeal Crusted Green Tomatoes, Florida Rock Shrimp, Crisp Pancetta, Organic Watercress, Creole Rémoulade

100_5272.jpg

And for my entree I had.....

Cioppino

Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Calamari, Whitefish, Oysters, Tomato-Fennel Broth, Brioche Crostini

100_5273.jpg