My sister and brother and law are leaving for Disney tomorrow evening. They are staying at wilderness lodge this trip but are spending one of the days there at fort wilderness because my nephew who is 4 LOVES Cloud (one of the ponies at the fort) He rides him EVERY time he goes to the fort.  

Well today while I was watching him he asked me why the camper (we have a popup) was up. I told him it was up because his uncle and I are going camping soon and he then asked me where we were going camping and before I could answer he told me we should go to Disney because that is where cloud is and he is very nice and that he loves him. Any way after the conversation he decided he wanted to draw a picture for Cloud since it will be a long time till he sees him. (He doesn't know he is going to Disney tomorrow as his parents are surprising him) He asked me if we could mail Cloud the picture/letter telling Cloud he loves him. He is going to think we mailed it when really his mom is going to bring it with her and talk to the people doing the pony rides that day before he gets there.

Is there any other way that we could make him seeing Cloud extra special this trip? Any ideas anyone???

I know most of the CMs that work with the horses have been working there a looooooooooooong time. They'd probably be willing to help you in some way. 

Maybe bring them a picture before he goes to ride, so they greet him by name and let him know Cloud has been excited to see him again? 

Maybe they'd let him brush or feed him? 

This isn't directly related to Cloud....but has he ever visited with the blacksmith in the morning?  If you chat for a bit and ask nicely, they will sometimes give a child a used horseshoe as a keepsake.  We have one.  It might be a nice thing for him to take home to remember his visits with Cloud and the other ponies and horses.