I think I'm going to have to make one of these shirts for our trip

I love the bleach shirts. I've done them before for babies (create a onsie type thing), but never for myself. 

What should I do..... Minnie? Tink? Maleficent? 

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=bleach%20shirt%20disney&term_meta%5B%5D=bleach%7Ctyped&term_meta%5B%5D=shirt%7Ctyped&term_meta%5B%5D=disney%7Ctyped

We are talking about all doing shirts like this for our trip.  I think I will let them each choose a Disney character (incl. Marvel, to keep the boys happy).  My older daughter wants to do Peter with Wendy and the boys flying over the London skyline on a dark blue shirt.  Cool, but hard.

I think you would adorable in a Tink one!

I love the bleach shirts. I've done them before for babies (create a onsie type thing), but never for myself. 

What should I do..... Minnie? Tink? Maleficent? 

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=bleach%20shirt%20disney&term_meta%5B%5D=bleach%7Ctyped&term_meta%5B%5D=shirt%7Ctyped&term_meta%5B%5D=disney%7Ctyped

Ooh Malificent! 

We are talking about all doing shirts like this for our trip.  I think I will let them each choose a Disney character (incl. Marvel, to keep the boys happy).  My older daughter wants to do Peter with Wendy and the boys flying over the London skyline on a dark blue shirt.  Cool, but hard.

Great idea!