Been debating back and forth about getting a AAA membership. We do most of our camping at the local state parks but we are planning a camping trip in August for OBX and then our trip to FW in January 2012.  I've been pricing park tickets and it looks like with a membership I might be able to save about $100 over using Undercover Tourist. Does the Fort offer discounted sites with AAA? I'm thinking every little bit helps, right?  :banana:  I'll have to reserve 2 sites, one for my stepdad's TT and then one for the (hopefully) RV we will be renting. Do I have to have a premium site for them? Can I use a Full?  :rofl2:

This is all so confusing! Give me my tent anyday over this!!

Yes, the Fort has limited AAA discounts.  To get room only AAA discount, then you need to book directly through Disney (or use Rhonda!!) [email protected] and see if there is a AAA discount available for your dates.

If you want a AAA package with tickets and maybe dining, then you need to book through the AAA office of your choosing.

Ask the person you are renting the camper from.  See if they prefer premiums for their unit, or if they don't mind backing into a full hookup.

Thank you Carol!  :banana:  I just sent Rhonda an email and I waiting for a reply from Donnie about the RV also, since I would like to keep my parents on the same loop (next door if possible) I'll wait and see what he suggests before trying to get the ressies.

Thank you!! :rofl2: