Heading out tonight for the trek down to the Fort in the Ol' Family Truckster and I had a question...Though I know its a "shot in the dark" to get a requested site when its sold out I am looking for a premium (pet loop) site wide enough to be able to put a 10'X20' dining canopy up alongside the trailer...My wife wants to set this up to allow us to put the tree out and stay dry as they are predicting thunder storms for a couple of days...We are fans of the 700 loop but any other suggestions?...Thanks!

Some of the low numbered sites in 600 are roomier as are the first few sites in 700. As people have mentioned before, even though they have smaller pads, many of the full hook-up give you the most room for that kind of set-up.

When I set up, I put two 10x20s on my site in a square giving me 400 SF under cover. Most of the driveways total about 18 ft wide, so if you don't put the awning out, you can but it up against the trailer, and have the outside legs just off the concrete for something to stake it down.

Another solution is to run it crossways either in front of your trailer just at the edge of your awning or behind your trailer at the edge of your awning.