Grettings FF, 

This is my first post so be gentle! My wife got me a Class A RV rental for my birthday and I wanted to take her and the kids to the Fort for the 3rd weekend in January. Trouble is looks like its booked solid... Do you have any tips on how to get in? I read the last min. thread below and it looks like there are some times cancellations. Is there any hope or should I start looking at surrounding camp grounds?

Date would be 16th-19th January '15

Thanks for the advice,

New to the Fort!

WELCOME!!

Couple of things you could try...

Booking a much longer block of time with that weekend in the middle somewhere - sometimes weekend availability pops up that way when it doesn't normally.  If you can find it, book it and then call back right after and drop the days you don't need.  There is no penalty for doing this.

Give a travel agent a shout.  Doesn't cost you anything and they have the ability to spend more time trying to work the Disney reservation system for you to get what you need.  Jason (Katman) is of our site sponsors and a very well-recommended TA.  You can find his contact info on our Sponsors page here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/misc/support-our-site-sponsors-r259

Good luck!!