Disney Comics with Theme Park Covers

From InsideTheMagic...

Monthly Disney Comics coming to IDW with special theme park covers

IDW Publishing announced today they will bring classic Disney comics to print throughout 2015 in a collectible new format.

Beginning in April, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Scrooge McDuck and more Disney characters will return with each issue featuring two regular covers and a unique incentive “legacy cover” that places characters in various Disney environments including theme park attractions and other familiar settings and costumes. These include The Haunted Mansion, Adventureland, Epcot, Toon Town, among others with a few yet to be revealed.

Road-Map-481x600.png

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/monthly-disney-comics-coming-to-idw-with-special-theme-park-covers/

How much do comic books cost now, and where do you even find them anymore.

I know there are "specialty" shops, but when I was growing up (after fighting off the dinosaurs) you could go to just about any neighborhood mom and pop store or a grocery store and pick up the latest issue for either a dime or twelve cents.  The big double issues would cost a quarter.

Last time I looked at a comic book a few years back they were in the $2 to $3 range.

We still have a few comic book stores around these parts. The big guys moved out (Newbury) but there are a few small shops that have been around forever - most sell collectibles and games and stuff too.

...when I was growing up (after fighting off the dinosaurs)

Ah, the good ol' days!   8)

We still have a few comic book stores around these parts. The big guys moved out (Newbury) but there are a few small shops that have been around forever - most sell collectibles and games and stuff too.

Ah, the good ol' days!   B)

Yeah we have comic book/gaming/collectible stores.

But I miss the good old days of going to the corner store with 50 cents, hanging out for an hour or two looking at all the comics, then buying one or two, a soda, and a pack of baseball cards with that weird pink gum in it and the waxed paper wrapper.