From the Disney Parks Blog...

As we usher in the New Year, I wanted to give you an update on Disney’s Night of Joy 2015.

We are excited to announce the 33rd year for this special event will take place Friday and Saturday nights September 11 and 12 at Magic Kingdom Park.

TobyMacBeyondMe_PressImage.jpg

Next year’s group of talented artists includes four recent Grammy nominees, who each received two nominations: Night of Joy stalwarts MercyMe, brother duo For King & Country and Central Florida’s own Francesca Battistelli in the “Best Contemporary Christian Performance/Song” and “Best Contemporary Christian Album” categories and Pop Urban Gospel sensation Lecrae for “Best Gospel Performance/Song” and “Best Contemporary Christian Performance/Song.”

7enth-Time-Down.jpeg

Night of Joy veterans like TobyMac, Skillet and Jeremy Camp will fill the park with masterful melodies along with some great up-and-coming artists like: Seventh Time Down, I Am They, and Veridia, who are all new to the event.

mercyme.jpg

2015’s full lineup includes: (entertainment subject to change)

• Friday, September 11 - ­ TobyMac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Colton Dixon, Big Daddy Weave, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, and I Am They
  • Saturday, September 12 -­ Skillet, Lecrae, For King & Country, Mandisa, Matt Maher, Jamie Grace, Seventh Time Down, and Veridia

It should be two fantastic nights!

Tickets will go on sale in the Spring. Keep checking back to the Disney Parks Blog and NightofJoy.com for all the info.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/01/disneys-night-of-joy-2015-artist-update/

• 6 months later...

From the Disney Parks Blog...

One of my favorite blog posts to write each year is when I get to provide you, our loyal readers, with the entertainment schedule for Disney’s Night of Joy.

MMNOJ685594-613x428.jpg

One reason is that it means that this year’s event is almost here! Another is that I get to pull out all my old Christian music mix tapes and reminisce. But that’s just me.

This year’s lineup is STELLAR!

Tickets are going fast; so make sure you get yours early. Here’s this year’s schedule – all times, artist and entertainment subject to change, of course.

Friday, September 11th, 2015

CASTLE FORECOURT STAGE

• 7:40 p.m. – Jeremy Camp
  • 9:45 p.m. – MercyMe
  • 11:55 p.m. – TobyMac

GALAXY STAGE

• 7:30 p.m. – Francesca Battistelli
  • 8:50 p.m. – Francesca Battistelli
  • 10:25 p.m. – Colton Dixon
  • 12:05 a.m. – Big Daddy Weave

ROCKETTOWER PLAZA STAGE

• 8:10 p.m. – Josh Wilson
  • 9:40 p.m. – I Am They
  • 11:15 p.m. – Rend Collective

Saturday, September 12th, 2015

CASTLE FORECOURT STAGE

• 7:40 p.m. – for King & Country
  • 9:40 p.m. – LeCrae
  • 11:50 p.m. – Skillet

GALAXY STAGE

• 7:30 p.m. – Jamie Grace
  • 8:50 p.m. – Jamie Grace
  • 10:25 p.m. – Matt Maher
  • 12 a.m. – Mandisa

ROCKETTOWER PLAZA STAGE

• 8:10 p.m. – Veridia
  • 9:40 p.m. – 7eventh Time Down
  • 11:15 p.m. – 7eventh Time Down

Night of Joy is an after-hours event that requires a special ticket. Event hours are 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. each evening. Tickets are $65 plus tax in advance for one night and $115 plus tax in advance for two nights.

While artists perform at several stages, many popular Magic Kingdom Park attractions also are available for guests. In addition, there are special pricing and other benefits for groups of 10 or more. Additional information about individual and group tickets is available at www.nightofjoy.com.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/08/disneys-night-of-joy-2015-entertainment-schedule-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

• 3 weeks later...

The event has sold out, but the Disney Parks Blog will be live streaming...

If you missed our earlier update, both nights of this year’s Disney’s Night of Joy are sold out at Magic Kingdom Park. However, if you didn’t get a chance to grab a ticket, there’s still a way to enjoy the performances. Blue Scout Media will be webcasting the event live from Magic Kingdom Park.

MMNOJ685594-613x428.jpg

You can see the Night of Joy live stream by visiting http://stagehop.com/nightofjoy. The event begins at 7:40 p.m. ET on Friday, September 11 and at the same time on Saturday, September 12.

Also, you can purchase a Digital Pass at the in-park Night of Joy merchandise locations or online at Stagehop.com to enjoy select encore performances from the event.

Here’s another look at this year’s schedule. Enjoy the shows!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/update-sold-out-disneys-night-of-joy-2015-will-be-streamed-live/