While we are down there we will also celebrate my husbands birthday.  We will most likely be at Epcot that day since he really enjoys that park.  However the meal does not need to be at Epcot and we could celebrate the next day or even the night before. He loves Italian food but is not limited to that. No seafood.

Trattoria al Forno at Disney's Boardwalk Inn - I checked it out on disneyfoodblog.com and it looks yummy!

That place looks good, and you could walk there from Epcot. I haven't been but bloggers are loving it. 

I love the apps and pizzas at Via Napoli, but from what I understand their entrees are not that special. But their pizza is AWESOME. 

I wouldn't try the steak at Trattoria...

The meat was tough when we were there a couple of weeks ago, but the lamb and the Calimari were FANTASTIC.

It was my understanding she was looking for not steak related - so that works out great! I just want to eat all of the food that is shown on DisneyFoodBlog. All of it. I think we should make a challenge out of it...

I second Via Napoli in Epcot! Another option, which I haven't personally tried, is Trattoria al Forno at Disney's Boardwalk Inn - I checked it out on disneyfoodblog.com and it looks yummy!

I just read the review and looked at pictures of some of the food dishes. I will be keeping my eye on this new eatery.  I saw Via Napoli but even though the pizza is supposed to be fantastic he wouldn't pick that. I am really interested in Trattoria al Forno and would love it if a feind who has been would post a review.