Jayco Eagle, CrossRoad Cruiser or PrimeTime Crusader 5th Wheel

Have been researching these brands of 5th wheels and like several of the floor plans in the lines, but does anyone have real world experience with any of these brands?  We have 2 dealers in our area and one sells Jayco while the other sells CrossRoads and PrimeTime. 

Also does anyone have a rear Living set up where the television is located at the back of the camper while reclining chairs and a couch are on either side of the camper?  Trying to determine if this will be comfortable to view the tv versus the set up with the tv on one of the side walls and the chairs directly across from the tv.

Any input you have is greatly appreciated.

Jayco makes a very nice camper, we have the rear set up you asked about and plan to look for a unit that has the recliners facing the tv. We make do as the wife lays on the sofa all the time and I turn a recliner to face the tv better but when friends are visiting and we are inside this does not work well.

Jayco makes a very nice camper, we have the rear set up you asked about and plan to look for a unit that has the recliners facing the tv. We make do as the wife lays on the sofa all the time and I turn a recliner to face the tv better but when friends are visiting and we are inside this does not work well.

Thanks for the advice and that is what I figured with the tv at the rear vs. facing the recliners.  I am seeing more manufacturers switch to the direct view option vs. the angle.

We're very prejudiced towards JAYCO since we have never been disappointed. I recommend the primary viewer's seats face the TV. When we had the MH my recliner was a side view which was ok, but now that we have both recliners facing the TV it is more comfortable.

No input for the quality between the units, but check the height specs on the PrimeTime unit.  Haven't seen the Crusader, but there's a couple of PrimeTime's Sanibels (SP?) in the park we're in now & they're pretty darn tall units.  We're in a DRV (now Heatland??) Mobile Suites with a height just under 13' 4" and those Sanibels are way taller than us.   Good Luck!  David