Disney Food Blog is reporting that the new “Kitchen Magic with Mickey” Disney Cookbook can now be found in the Disney Parks...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/02/23/news-new-kitchen-magic-with-mickey-disney-cookbook-arrives-in-disney-parks/

Many of us love to reproduce the recipes that we find at our favorite Disney restaurants once we get home. That’s one reason that I love to collect Disney Cookbooks, filled with my favorite old and new recipes. They’ve become some of my family’s favorite meals!

If you love to collect, cook, and recreate, too, then you’ll be excited to hear this news today. Disney has introduced a brand new cookbook, Kitchen Magic with Mickey!

Kitchen-Magic-with-Mickey-cookbook-1-525

Kitchen Magic with Mickey Cookbook

Written by Disney cookbook author Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs, the cookbook brings together a collection of favorite and often-requested recipes from the four corners of Disney. You’ll find dishes from the Parks, Resorts, and even Disney Cruise Line! With 100 recipes ranging from comfort food favorites like ESPN Club’s Boo-Ya Chili to haute cuisine from the hallowed kitchens of Victoria and Albert’s, there’s something for every palate.