WDWMagic is reporting on what they're calling the "Storybook Circus rest and relaxation area" with the addition of seating and charging ports...

The Storybook Circus rest and relaxation area in the Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland has finally come to fruition this week as tables, chairs and other props are now in place in the yellow tent.

The tent has largely been empty since opening, operating as a FASTPASS distribution location, MyMagic+ support area, and most recently as a FastPass+ kiosk location.

Along with plenty of seating and water fountains, the area also offers 120v and USB charging points. You can find the D-Zone tent next to Pete's Silly Sideshow and Casey Jr Splash n Soak.

Full article and photos here...

www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/storybook-circus/news/05mar2015-photos---furniture-arrives-at-storybook-circus-d-zone.htm

Wow, that site is usually on top of things, but for they blew it here reporting that the furniture is new.

I took these four photos on 1/17/15.  I never shared them, as they are very poor quality and blurry, but they show the furniture that WDWMagic is reporting as new was in place there a month and a half ago;

1%2017%2015%20118_zpsyb1ycmgs.jpg

If you look at the floor in this photo, you will see that some magic pixie dust has been sprinkled on a big "Code V" :

1%2017%2015%20119_zps6j8spjab.jpg

There was a guy flat out laying down and sleeping on this couch here:

1%2017%2015%20121_zpsjqd2j7sy.jpg

I spent a few enjoyable moments on this furniture- it was very nice- but I am not sure who thought it was a good idea to use upholstered cushions in a location like this.  Gross:

1%2017%2015%20122_zpsa1bsujmd.jpg

I don't see any charging stations in WDWMagic's photos. The only charging stations I saw around were the ones that have always been there, which are not really in a convenient place to use near this "new" furniture.

TCD

Wow, you're right, TCD.  They're usually a lot more on top of things than that.  Thanks for sharing the photos!

Totally agree about upholstered cushions.  Super if you're the first guest to ever use them.  Icky if you're the 4,941st.

I wonder how cool it'll be in here in the summer?

Disney is starting to remind me of government.....spending money on stupid crap instead of things of substantive value. Fix Epcot and Studios already and then worry about furniture that will have Code V, Code yellow, and Code brown on it in no time, only to be scrapped. Whoever gets paid for this "brilliance" should be taken out behind the woodshed.