McKinney Campground, Lake Allatoona in Georgia

Drove through this campground today and thought I should take some pictures.   Waterfront sites are $30; all other sites are $26 per night.  Water/electric (30/50 amp) only.  The dump station looked very easy to pull in/out of; it was located at the entrance of the park.  I only drove through one loop (sites 105-116); most of the waterfront sites appeared to be a place to park your RV and a deck for sitting/eating out.  Not a lot of "land" assigned to your specific spot.  That may have been different in spots that were not on the lake.  There was a beach area and a small playground.  I thought a couple of the roads were tight, but I did see some larger RVs in there so... it's doable.  Roads were paved.  Gate attendant was nice, but (at first) a little firm on the rules.  When I asked if I could drive through the campground, she wanted me to back up and park, "by the white line"... then walk up to talk with her.  Mind you, I'm talking to her through the window that I would walk up to, just doing so while in my truck.  When I explained that I had two little ones in my car, she said "okay" and then went on to explain that they higher-ups really want to enforce the rules because when they're busy... it creates a traffic jam.  I can understand the policy, just had to chuckle as at the time she and I were talking.... there were NO other cars ANYWHERE... haha :)  

20150316_134826_zpsmluefcbi.jpg

Site 107 was a back-in spot.

20150316_134842_zpsgrmdnpxg.jpg

Site 108 was a pull-through.

20150316_134946_zpsnnzx9k9k.jpg

20150316_135045_zpsebgdsn37.jpg

Bath house (the map shows four restrooms with showers in the park and two additional that are just restrooms, no showers)

20150316_132805_zpsk9utiaoc.jpg20150316_132609_zpsryte2yta.jpg