Hi Everyone

So glad I found this site. My 1st time at the fort was early 1970's as a kid. I have since been to Disney so many times I lost count. I have recently purchased a new 5er and have booked the Fort in April, So Excited! My question is I have booked a premium site, what are the best loops for premium sites? I have read that the 700 loop is an easier loop for backing in. The 5er is 40 ft. and I am somewhat a beginner, although I havent had any problems backing in yet, but there is a 1st time for everything. I saw the request letter you have posted, and was just looking for info of a good loop to request.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Rick

:argh:  1st trip to the fort in the 70's whoa!  I'm looking forward to your input.

By the way  :rofl2:

Hi Everyone

So glad I found this site. My 1st time at the fort was early 1970's as a kid. I have since been to Disney so many times I lost count. I have recently purchased a new 5er and have booked the Fort in April, So Excited! My question is I have booked a premium site, what are the best loops for premium sites? I have read that the 700 loop is an easier loop for backing in. The 5er is 40 ft. and I am somewhat a beginner, although I havent had any problems backing in yet, but there is a 1st time for everything. I saw the request letter you have posted, and was just looking for info of a good loop to request.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Rick

There is a thread called something like 40ft'er or like that.  It has a bunch of suggestions on loops that accommodate longer 5th wheels and MH's.  When we get FortFiends 2.0 up, you will be able to see a much better picture of the sites and loops, trust me.  It will WOW you. :D