I believe you can if you have a local AAA office.  However, I have found the best ticket prices to be through

www.undercovertourist.com

also go to www.mousesavers.com and sign up for their newsletter.  On the 15th of each month you will get a link to even better prices at Undercover Tourist

I believe you can if you have a local AAA office.  However, I have found the best ticket prices to be through

www.undercovertourist.com

also go to www.mousesavers.com and sign up for their newsletter.  On the 15th of each month you will get a link to even better prices at Undercover Tourist

Thanks Carol, I just signed up for the newsletter.  :rofl2:

AAA does give you a priority parking pass with a multi-day ticket purchase that IMO can be worth more than the extra ten dollars or so - and you can always upgrade to non-expiry once you get there.

We usually buy one ticket from AAA in order to get the parking... though now DH has a handicapped permit so it might not be worth it for us in the future. Ironically, some of the AAA parking at AK seemed closer than the end of their handicapped lot. Go figure...  ::)

Keep in mind each AAA office is run independently and as a result, has different rules & policies.

For example - offices in this part of the world (Southern NH) do NOT offer ticket discounts for Disney World.  IIRC many of the southern offices do offer discounts, but many of the rest don't so call your local office to find out for sure.

The office here also only gives you the Diamond Parking Pass if you purchase a package from them, not just tickets.

FWIW they do offer discounts on Universal tickets.

Keep in mind each AAA office is run independently and as a result, has different rules & policies.

For example - offices in this part of the world (Southern NH) do NOT offer ticket discounts for Disney World.  IIRC many of the southern offices do offer discounts, but many of the rest don't so call your local office to find out for sure.

The office here also only gives you the Diamond Parking Pass if you purchase a package from them, not just tickets.

FWIW they do offer discounts on Universal tickets.

Sorry about that, I know different clubs do different things but temporarily forgot. I just checked AAA online to be sure I was remembering correctly. Copied & pasted, it states:

"Exclusive AAA/CAA Member Benefit

? AAA Diamond Parking - Preferred Parking in extra-convenient spaces at all four Walt Disney World? Theme Parks (voucher required, block-out dates apply) Included with the purchase of tickets at least four days in length.

NOTE: Will Call orders will include a link on the confirmation page to a printable version of the AAA Diamond Parking voucher. If you choose any other delivery option, a Preferred Parking voucher will be mailed to you with the Theme Park tickets you ordered. AAA Preferred Parking is included with the purchase of a Magic Your Way ticket of at least 4 days in length only. AAA Diamond Parking is not included with Specially Ticketed Events."

Somewhere it also said that offers may vary in store vs online. We're in MD. Our local AAA office has always sold discounted multi-day passes, and will give you a parking pass for purchasing just one multi-day ticket, but you usually do have to ask for it.  We bought two passes for DD's BFFs online thru AAAsouth in 2007 and they automatically included a parking pass with their multi-day pass too. The ticket selection in the office is more limited but we always end up upgrading them once there anyway so that isn't a huge issue for us.

If a parking pass would be of any benefit for you and you're splitting up the purchases anyway, it couldn't hurt to ask what the policy is at your branch or check it online. You'll never know until you ask... Undercover tourist's discount is usually slightly better, but for the minimal difference in price of one or two tickets, we tend to think the parking pass - assuming you can get it - is worth a couple of extra $$ at the end of a hot day in the park.

When we bought AP's in late 2009, I found that AAA South (covers FL, GA and part of TN) had a better price than UT.  The research I had done online indicated that AAA South was best at that time on non-FL resident AP's...but UT was better on most other variations of tickets.  That situation may have changed by now, but it's always worth shopping around.  Google will do much of the work. 

Well, we don't purchase APs through UT, but we do use the discount that UT has to get a discount on our APs.

Here's what you do.  You purchase the ticket from UT that has the largest discount from UT, but still less than an AP.

Then you use the UT ticket through a turnstyle, then trade it in on an AP.  You will get the CURRENT gate price value toward an AP, and then pay the difference.

Same thing if you have a 1-day or 2-day ticket leftover from free dining, if Disney ticket prices have gone up since you purchased the package, you get the CURRENT 1-day or 2-day value towards your next AP when you trade it in.