Places you'd recommend to buy Golf Carts and/or Parts?

There's never a problem finding GC rental info, but finding info for those who own carts can be a bit harder. DH always seems to be looking for parts these days and we're not finding a lot locally.

So, for those who own/have owned/or want to own their own golf carts... who do you buy your parts from? Any companies you'd recommend buying a customized golf cart from? Any to stay away from?

Please share your sources. Inquiring fiends want to know...

monstercart.gif

Like I've said before we need to give our own members a shot first. Lorna posts here and her son and hubby (I am NOT going to DH you Richie) own a shop. I'm just hoping the people on here that have businesses let it be known what products they have so we can frequent them.

Like I've said before we need to give our own members a shot first. Lorna posts here and her son and hubby (I am NOT going to DH you Richie) own a shop. I'm just hoping the people on here that have businesses let it be known what products they have so we can frequent them.

I think this is a great idea for a sticky. Any fiend who owns a business should have one post on the sticky with info about thier business and contact info. Then if any of us needs something, we can check the sticky first to see if there is anything out there.

I think this is a great idea for a sticky. Any fiend who owns a business should have one post on the sticky with info about thier business and contact info. Then if any of us needs something, we can check the sticky first to see if there is anything out there.

Good Idea!

Good Idea!

That sounds terrific! We have such a wealth of knowledge & experience on this board but don't always realize the answers we get may be from the experts themselves. A sub-board or sticky of some sort might be a priceless resource for fiends and guests alike...  :panic: