Should I try to upgrade our site?

We have reservations a week in August in which is seems to be quite crowded.  I reserved a tent/pop up site and rented a pop up camper which will probably be set up when we arrive.

Like everyone else, I'd like for us to be close to the Meadow pool. We have kids ages 2, 4, 9, and 12.  We are planning to get around by bike having a trailer that converts to a stroller (not jogger) for the littles. 

If we upgrade to another type of site, would we have a better chance of being near the Meadow area?  I'd rather pay the extra on a more convenient site that cave to the temptation of reting a cart.

However, I'd rather not pay more and be just as far away as we'd be on the 2000 loop.

TIA.

Upgrading to full hookup would give you more options for available sites closer to the Meadows as there are 4 full hookup loops, all of which pretty near the Meadows area.

You could still request 1500 as a tent loop, but if you're checking in on the weekend and it turns out to be busy, getting what you request could be tricky.  And if you don't get it, that would leave you out in 2000.

Oh and WELCOME!