My Brush With Greatness

I was going to do a trip report and then I realized I didn't take any pictures.  Don't want to bore you with just words.  But I do want to share my Brush With Greatness with you guys.  I met the one and only TCD.  I was completely in awe.  I saw him down by Pioneer Hall with his daughter.  We chatted for a few and I asked him if he was going to join us here on Fort Fiends soon?  He said it would be soon.  I can't wait!!  That was definitely the highlight of our trip. 

There may be a reason why he's not here. I didn't push him, I just told him we missed him.  He said he would be back, but didn't say when. He has been know to take sabbaticals (sp?)

There may be a reason why he's not here. I didn't push him, I just told him we missed him.  He said he would be back, but didn't say when. He has been know to take sabbaticals (sp?)

Don't ask me to spell, I'm still not awake.

I would be very happy if he joined us here, I just thought it was a little odd that he has stayed away so long,especially since he knows that everyone wants him here.  I do remember the last time, he was gone for almost a year right?

I always enjoyed his trip reports, I aslo enjoy all the others also, he just has a way of makeing his stand out. We live to far away and do not get there as often a I would like to so all the trip repotrs fill the void, thanks to all that do it ::)

I always enjoyed his trip reports, I aslo enjoy all the others also, he just has a way of makeing his stand out. We live to far away and do not get there as often a I would like to so all the trip repotrs fill the void, thanks to all that do it ::)

I agree with that. The man has a talent, and I would be right there in line to read any report he posted. I just think that there are many talented writers here. If he comes back great, if not well it's his loss ::)

I was going to do a trip report and then I realized I didn't take any pictures.  Don't want to bore you with just words.  But I do want to share my Brush With Greatness with you guys.  I met the one and only TCD.  I was completely in awe.  I saw him down by Pioneer Hall with his daughter.  We chatted for a few and I asked him if he was going to join us here on Fort Fiends soon?  He said it would be soon.  I can't wait!!  That was definitely the highlight of our trip.

I knew y'all were there and we tried to find y'all, but no luck. :rofl2: When did y'all come home?

Don't you guys get it??

TCD is in the witness protection program since he super-spied his way thru the decrepit remains of River Country. 

He is trying to regain his anonymity before the DVC project between FtW & WL starts.  That way, all he will need to do is walk into the project with a hard-hat, clipboard, and camera to bring us current updates.

TCD?:siren: Who is this TCD you speak of?:siren:

I knew y'all were there and we tried to find y'all, but no luck. :rofl2: When did y'all come home?

We were in the 2000 loop from Sunday to Thursday.  I saw your site when we were looping.  Everytime I went by no one was there.  Sorry we didn't meet up.