Crazy Legoland discount coupon help needed

I'll be staying at FW for my first time at the end of Aug, and this forum has been a great resource!

I didn't see another sub-forum header I should post in, so I'll do it here.

I'll be going with my family of 4 to Legoland for 1 or 2 days at the end of the month.

1) For those that weren't familiar, in the back end of the Lego Club magazines, there's an awesome coupon for 'Buy 1 adult ticket, get an Child ticket for free'. This is easily the best coupon I've seen for anything around Disney.  This is about a $45 coupon.  However, they are only in the magazine (I believe).

2) With a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, I was looking to get 2 of these coupons (it appear you can use more than 1 per family, after reading the fine print).  But, I'm missing a coupon from a 2nd magazine. I live quite rurally, so I don't have the networking to get another magazine/coupon (I've tried to get a 2nd from Lego, but they might have a 1 per household kind of policy? aka nothing has shown up after signing a 2nd child up a few months back)

Is there any chance someone on these forums, has access to one of these magazines through their kids? grandkids? that might be able to send one via snail mail?

If you can help, please PM me, and I'll provide an address.

And, if you're staying on the site, when I'm there Aug 19-29, I'll be stopping by and buying you a beer! (or equivalent)

Thanks a bunch.

I just checked Lego club jr and there is not one on there. Will look for another one

Hmmm.  They are typically near the back of the magazine, at the bottom of the last 2 pages.

We only get the 'non Jr.' version.  They also typically expire 60 days after print or so...

So, I need to find at least a magazine from the last few issues, older stuff will be expired.

I've been to their sight a bunch early in the summer....I wonder if they added this as of recently?

Or, is this through a 'secret' promotion from somewhere else that links to their sites?

Thanks!

Have you tried the link?

They have buy an adult, get an adult free, buy a kid, get a kid free.

They offer them for LEGOLAND only or a combo with the waterpark.

They also have shuttle tickets from International Drive to the park for $5

Have you tried the link?

They have buy an adult, get an adult free, buy a kid, get a kid free.

They offer them for LEGOLAND only or a combo with the waterpark.

They also have shuttle tickets from International Drive to the park for $5

I did try the link, and it worked! Thanks a bunch.

I have my fingers crossed, that the 'stay a 2nd' day for $15 per ticket still applies to these.

(aka, I don't know if the 'extend to a 2 day ticket' applies only to a full price 1 day ticket, or any ticket at all)

I still would like a physical coupon as a backup for a potential 2nd day, just in case I can't get the $15 add-on.

I PM'd someone above for them to potentially send a coupon to me.

....can't wait for my first FW trip with the family! Yeehaw!