The full hook up sites are 1600, 1700, 1800, and 1900 loops.  While all four are accessed through a side road, 1600 & 1700 are the closest to the Meadows.  1600 being the closest as you can cut through the comfort station shared with the 1500 loop, cross the street and and you are at the Meadows.

Depending on where your site is on any given loop the distance form the Meadows follows the loops numerically, 1600 is the closest and 1900 basically the furthest. 

full%20hook%20up1.png

Closest site is in 1600 loop is about 300 yards away, 1900 loop is 800 yards.  Having a 31/2 year-old in your group I would stay away from the 1900 loop. Most of the sites in that loop have 8 to 20 inch drop offs around the sides and back of the sites that could cause a toddler fall. Sites 1627-1637 are the ones near the comfort station.  

Welcome!

In case it's helpful, we've got a page with information and links to maps, videos of all camping loops, Google Earth and mobile apps providing detailed information on Fort Wilderness camping loops, site classifications and site sizes and specs.

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

full%20hook%20up1.png

Closest site is in 1600 loop is about 300 yards away, 1900 loop is 800 yards. Having a 31/2 year-old in your group I would stay away from the 1900 loop. Most of the sites in that loop have 8 to 20 inch drop offs around the sides and back of the sites that could cause a toddler fall. Sites 1627-1637 are the ones near the comfort station.

well, heck - without the fancy schmacy graphics isn't that wasn't that what I said?