For you Adventurer's Club fans out there, according to the Disney Food Blog, these have been spotted for sale around WDW...

Spotted: Adventurers Club Sign at Disney World Merchandise Locations

August 19, 2015 By AJ 

Clearly, there are a LOT of terrific reasons to be excited about what the future holds in store for Disney World. I’m sure our collective minds were all blown when word came out about the Star Wars-themed Lands coming to both Disney World and Disneyland, Toy Story Land coming to Hollywood Studios, and the Jungle Cruise-themed Skipper Canteen coming to Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland later this year. It’s difficult to be disappointed with any of the recent news!

But every once in a while, I can’t help but look back on some of those favorite spots that are no longer with us… and right at the top of the list is the Adventurers Club in what was formerly Downtown Disney’s Pleasure Island. Someone in Disney merchandise design must feel the same way, as evidenced by the Adventurers Club sign up for grabs in a few locations around Disney World.

Adventurers-Club-sign-3-642x600.jpg

Adventurer’s Club sign

I believe this sign made its debut — appropriately enough — at the Sign Shop in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace Co-op in March.

But I recently noticed it at the Zawadi Marketplace gift shop in Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is the first time I spotted it outside of the Co-op (though it may be in other merchandise locations as well).

Adventurers-Club-sign-5-326x600.jpg

Zawadi Marketplace Display

Here are some close-up shots of the text…

Adventurers-Club-sign-4-700x266.jpg

Top of the Adventurer’s Club sign

“Come in a Stranger. Leave a little stranger.” icon_smile.gif Back. In. The. DAY.

You never know… it’s possible that the various rooms that will be a part of the Skipper Canteen may give a nod or two to the rooms of the Adventurer’s Club.

Adventurers-Club-sign-6-700x184.jpg

The Rooms of the Adventurer’s Club

Or maybe not. Either way, I think this sign is a great tribute to what once was.

Adventurers-Club-sign-2-700x525.jpg

“An Adventurer’s Life is Best!”

KUNGALOOSH!!!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/08/19/spotted-adventurers-club-sign-at-disney-world-merchandise-locations/

I would really love for them to reopen the Adventurers Club.

Sad, but it will never happen.........

The rumor is that some of the AC stuff will be incorporated into the new Jungle Cruise restaurant at MK.  Not the same thing, but nice that they're at least keeping some of the memories alive.