First FW trip and wanted a sign

Wow!

It's beautiful.

Good job!

How did you make it?

TCD

TCD-  I have been woodworking for many years. I just bought a CNC Router (Computer Numerical Control). It is a booger to learn this programming stuff. I may go back to a mallet and chisel before it is over!

First FW trip coming up and we wanted a sign. This is my first acceptable prototype. Needs refining. Not completely satisfied but will do for a local camping trip coming up in a few days. Comments welcomed.

Hey TNGibby - nice looking sign!   We are just up the road in Kingsport, BTW.  

Hey TNGibby - nice looking sign!   We are just up the road in Kingsport, BTW.  

Glad to "meet" you Rob. May run into each other around the campgrounds here in beautiful E.TN or down at FW. Got a question for you- When you go down to FW, where do you stop overnight? Our first trip to the Fort is coming up in Nov. and trying to do my planning.

Glad to "meet" you Rob. May run into each other around the campgrounds here in beautiful E.TN or down at FW. Got a question for you- When you go down to FW, where do you stop overnight? Our first trip to the Fort is coming up in Nov. and trying to do my planning.

I'll throw my 2 cents in on this one. Last year we made it to exit 5 on I-75 and stayed at https://www.eaglesroostresort.com/. It was right off the interstate and not too noisy. There is also a new(er) camping world on the other side of I-75 at that same exit that we will look at in October when coming down. From this exit it was a nice quick drive to the Fort, I want to say it was in the 4 hour range.