Just saw a post elsewhere that someone with a reservation for this weekend that had requested the 800 loop was called and told that it's being closed for maintenance and they'll now be assigned to 700.

If anyone has any confirmation of this, please let us know.

If you went by the number of sites that are filled, it looks like they are planning on maintenance for several of them.  I was through the 1000 loop Tuesday and it was about three quarters empty.  Today, it had gained to a little over a quarter full.  There are several loops in here that look deserted.  I'll do some more looping on Thursday.

Just saw a post elsewhere that someone with a reservation for this weekend that had requested the 800 loop was called and told that it's being closed for maintenance and they'll now be assigned to 700.

If anyone has any confirmation of this, please let us know.

If you went by the number of sites that are filled, it looks like they are planning on maintenance for several of them.  I was through the 1000 loop Tuesday and it was about three quarters empty.  Today, it had gained to a little over a quarter full.  There are several loops in here that look deserted.  I'll do some more looping on Thursday.

">http://http://s15.photobucket.com/user/Southernview/media/DSC_4965_zpst6dryhac.jpg.html'>DSC_4965_zpst6dryhac.jpg

Thanks for the photo/update!

Sound like they're trying to get things sorted out before for the pre-holiday season... aka The Great Fiend Migration.  :)

The 800 loop is almost completely full and the 1000 loop seems to be filling back up.  Tomorrow will probably see a change.