Depends on the loop.

1500 (partial) was pretty quiet.

900 and 800 were like Times Square on New Year Eve... or a summer day at the MK.

Those people must've gone thru tons of candy.

You are supposed to register that you are handing out candy, then they give you a sign and add you to a site list and a map.

If you run out, just take down your sign, and move back from the edge of the roadway.

Thanks I'm requesting loop 700 by have a feeling I will end up in the 800 loop. I've talked to people that say 75 lbs but don't know what size candy they are handing out. I'm just trying to be prepared for when we are there. Thank you all for the help.

Ryan

I think someone said they went through 40 lbs in an hour and that was on a Weeknight Halloween. Never mind a Saturday.

I think someone said they went through 40 lbs in an hour and that was on a Weeknight Halloween. Never mind a Saturday.

We did 2 years ago in the 500 loop and it was a weeknight and we only handed out one piece per kid.

I think Gwen said she was in 700 last year and it was a zoo - that was a Friday night.

I've already started shopping around for the best deal I can get my hands on.