We have always gone up the first couple of weeks in December, it's always been decent crowd wise.

We have reservations for the entire month of December this year but are thinking of trying to cut back some days. But want to spend Christmas day at the Fort.

Wondering when in December it really starts to get busy park wise. (As far as the parks go we rarely go and spend and entire day at a park, especially when staying at the Fort. Mostly just get fast passes, go in for a few hours then head back to camp.)

Debating doing a week in the beginning of the month and then over Christmas. But that means decorating twice :unsure:

So maybe a 2 weeks over Christmas?

Ideas, thoughts, experiences all appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's a little different every year depending on what day of the week Christmas falls....but my guess is that the parks will be fairly quiet until the afternoon of Friday the 18th.  That's just my guess....I haven't looked at crowd calendars, which you can do.  Easywdw.com has good ones.  

Thanks Dave I completely forgot about the crowd calendars.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk