Why is Disney's technology so confusing?!?

You didn't have to re enter a new password did you? Disney had an update last week that screwed up al ot of people including me, it sort of wiped my file, but they got it restored. I called the internet help desk though and waited 10 minutes.

Best Regards,

Norm

Didn't have to make a new password but had to answer security questions that weren't set up before.

I caked photopass and not tech support because I didn't realize the problem so I spent a good 55 mins on hold waiting for them to answer. They also said 3-5 business days to fix it.

After all this time, I shouldn't be amazed, but I still am amazed at how differently Disney treats customers after they have your money versus when you're about to spend some.  It's very shortsighted on their part, but it doesn't seem to be hurting business enough for them to care.

TCD

I actually had a great experience with the woman I talked to at Internet tech support. I don't think the photo pass people know how to fix the problem after the reset and they are making a list and someone else is fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email... And a ton of other people also...from My Disney Movie Rewards site that my points were being zeroed out on 12/12 if I didn't immediately enter a new movie code. I see today that it was supposedly an accident, but they haven't said if they were hacked or if it was a legitimate goof.

I got the same one, and I am wondering if it has to do with the same update affecting peoples accounts and their pictures etc. When I had called a couple weeks ago, they said that I had 4 accounts linked to my email and DMR was one of them as well as ESPN and an ABC one.

Best Regards,

Norm